Routine maintenance calls include services such as replacing light bulbs, replenishing restroom supplies and providing entry into telephone closets. Depending on the daily schedule of the maintenance staff, the building management may need on occasion to assign priorities to tenant work tickets.
For your convenience this handbook includes an On-Line Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Use this system to submit routine maintenance requests directly to the engineering department, track the status of previously submitted requests, download important documents and communicate with the Management Office.
- Simply click on the link below,
- Enter your username and password
- Choose the action you would like to complete
Completing a Service Request Form
After logging in, click on the "Electronic Maintenance Request Form" Link. Users will be taken to a service request form.
- Step One- Confirm or complete all contact information.
- Step Two- Choose the nature or type of request being submitted.
- Step Three- If applicable provide details of the contractor to be used.
- Step Four - Review all information thoroughly. Click submit.
You will receive conformation via e-mail that your request was submitted to the Management Office.
Updating User Information
Personalized user information is used to auto-fill the Electronic Maintenance Request Form for quick and easy submission. In addition, accurate contact information will assist the management staff in expediting all maintenance requests. Each user should check regularly to ensure that accurate information is on file.
Electronic Maintenance Request Log
This feature allows tenants to track and monitor all service requests submitted through the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Service requests are sorted by month and with the current month displayed upon entry.
Listed below is a list of downloadable and printable administrative forms.
- After-hours HVAC Request Form (opens in new window)
- Fitness Center Rules and Regulations and Wavier Form (opens in new window)
- Slab Work Notification Request Form (opens in new window)
- Emergency Check List (opens in new window)
- Telephone Bomb threat Check List (opens in new window)
- Tenant Contact Form (opens in new window)
Questions regarding the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System should be directed to the Management Office.